About Bora Pharmaceuticals
Quality with flexibility. A leader in manufacturing and selling generic, brand, and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs to clients around the world.
At Bora, we insist on high quality, reliability, and efficiency without any compromises. Dedication to these high standards is how we create a long lasting company culture that is the bedrock for our growth.
We cover the entire pharmaceutical supply chain from research and development to sales and distribution. We focus on manufacturing and selling generic, brand, and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs to clients around the world.
Our lines of business include:
- Contract development and manufacturing (CDMO)
- Consumer Healthcare & OTC
- Prescription Drugs
Our services include outsourced R&D and toll manufacturing for Taiwan domestic and global pharmaceutical companies around the world. With Bora's USFDA, MHRA, and PIC/S certified facilities, we produce pharmaceuticals of the highest medical standard for distribution to over 17 countries worldwide.
CEO & Chairman
President, North America Operations
Director, Information System Division
Director, HR & GA Division
Director, Pharmaceuticals Division
Director, CHC Division
- Jun. Award Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2019 Awards (Taiwan Edition)
- Dec. M&A 2018 MAPECT Taiwan M&A Awards
- Dec. Acquired Impax Laboratories Inc. Taiwan Subsidiary with USD18.5 M and entered US CDMO market
- Jul. Invested in Yuta Health to license CHC and OTC products of Eisai and SSP pharmaceutical in Taiwan
- Apr. Completed initial public offering at Taipei Exchange (GreTai Securities Market)
- Dec. Awarded "Fast 500 Award" for top 500 fastest growing companies Asia Pacific
- May Awarded "Top ten potential enterprise golden trophy" by outstanding enterprise manager association
- Aug. Bora Pharmaceuticals begins public trading on the GTSM ESB
- Jul. Acquired Union Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Apr. Established official Research and Development Laboratory
- Apr. Acquired PICS/GMP Tainan manufacturing site from Japanese Company
- Jun. Bora Pharmaceuticals established
Health care is a human right. We believe people around the world are entitled to the best medical care science can offer.
We commit ourselves to being an essential partner helping to develop the medical and pharmaceutical industries worldwide.
We are committed to the social responsibility we have as a pharmaceutical company. It's only through the improvement in health of each patient we help that we see our true value as a company and as people.
The highest goal in the pharmaceutical industry is to help people cure disease and regain their health. Throughout the process of fighting disease and suffering, we feel the meaning of business management and appreciate the value of our work. At Bora, our goal is to make a real difference to as many lives as we can.
Bora Pharmaceuticals provides the highest quality drugs and maintains the highest ethical standards.
Our insistence on these values has the trust of the industry, the medical profession, the government, and the people. We look outward and build on an international level, so that we believe we'll be your preferred CMO/ CDMO partner in Asia.
Bora's drive is to become a major international pharmaceutical player in R&D, manufacturing, and marketing. We are the driving force to help people improve their health and implement corporate goals from Taiwan to the world.
We combine core values and competitive advantages to explore the potential market opportunities for manufacturing drugs. We continue to invest and develop the market to achieve sustainable growth and become a leader in the industry.
Bora Group is motivated to invest in independent R&D and global layout with the intention of facilitating health care and promoting medicines that are made in Taiwan.
The management teams have a People First mindset when making decisions. All Bora staff strive for quality and adhere to our shared values:
- Solve Problems First
- Be proactive
- Respect Everyone
As a result, we were awarded Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2019. Looking forward, Bora will continue to develop talent, service clients, and become the first choice as an employer and a client services provider.
Three values are at Bora Pharmaceutical’s core - Innovation, Quality, and Leadership.
- Innovation is our drive
- Quality is our foundation
- Leadership is our goal
Our team provides the highest quality products and the highest standards for Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC). Bora’s R&D team is continuously pushing the boundaries of innovation and developing products with minimal risk and maximum market potential. These principles are the foundation of everything we do and are the core values of Bora.